What is Buy Actavis Codeine Online?
Buy Actavis Codeine Online is one of many prescription opioid drugs regularly prescribed in the U.S. Other opioids include oxycodone (OxyContin), hydrocodone (Vicodin), and fentanyl. Like all opioids, as codeine enters the body and is circulated to the brain via the bloodstream, it will interact with certain opioid receptors in the brain, spinal cord, gastrointestinal tract, and other organs. Once these receptors are activated by codeine, an individual will experience a diminishing of pain signaling being sent from the body to the brain, resulting in temporary pain relief.
In the brain, opioids also trigger the release of a neurotransmitter called dopamine, a signaling molecule associated with positive feelings, like a strong sense of well-being and relaxation. These feelings can be extremely rewarding to the user and increase their motivation to abuse the drug.
Buy Actavis Codeine online a prescription opiate analgesic medication used to treat mild to moderate pain and to suppress cough. In its many formulations, codeine is available in tablet and capsule forms as well as oral solutions, suspensions, and syrups. As a cough suppressant, codeine is included in various combination products, including Robitussin AC, Brontex, Cheratussin AC, Guiatuss AC, Halotussin AC, Nalex AC, Vanacof, and others.
Composition Of Buy Actavis Codeine Online
Actavis Codeine, in any formulation, is a controlled substance. Listed as a Schedule II, III, and V drug by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) depending on the specific type of medication and the dose of codeine contained in it.
People who abuse the drug may attempt to crush, chew, snort, or inject the tablets. A common method of abuse is to combine codeine with soda (a mixture known as syrup, sizzurp, purple drank, barre, or lean) and sometimes hard candies as well. Some users mix codeine syrup with alcohol.
Effects Of Buy Actavis Codeine Online
Ongoing use of prescription actavis codeine medications may negatively impact multiple aspects of an individual’s health. Long-term health consequences of codeine include:
- Breathing problems during sleep, including sleep apnea.
- Heart problems with an increased danger of heart attack and heart failure.
- Codeine appears to pose a higher risk for experiencing adverse cardiovascular events than hydrocodone.
- Nervous system problems like:
- Higher pain sensitivity.
- Heightened risk of falls and injury as a result of dizziness and impaired coordination.
- Endocrine/hormonal-related problems such as:
- Low testosterone levels.
- Sexual dysfunction.
- Lowered sexual interest.
- Irregular periods.
- Lactation, unrelated to childbirth.
- Impaired immune system functioning.
The decreased respiratory drive associated with codeine abuse has the potential to affect the brain. When breathing is inadequate, the brain and other body tissues/organs may not receive enough oxygen. This situation, called hypoxia, can damage and deteriorate parts of the brain and may also result in a coma.
Opioid use has also been associated with parts of the brain relating to:
- Decision-making skills.
- Stress response.
- Behavior regulation.
In addition to the physical health issues described, long-term opioid use can adversely affect an individual’s mental health and lead to higher rates of depression.
Some common effects also include
- Chronic constipation.
- Low sex drive.
- Irregular menstruation.
- Muscle tension as well as twitches.
- Tolerance, in which the person needs to use more of the drug to get the same effect as well as Physical dependence.
- Withdrawal symptoms when the person stops using, which can include cravings, abdominal cramps, runny nose, aching muscles and joints, fever, chills, sweating, restlessness, irritability, and depression.